navigation bar

aboutcraftsrecipessnapshotsfaithheres to lovelydesignblogrollcontact

7/8/11

friday favorites


*these mini chocolate cones from trader joes. so yummy! they are the perfect size so you don't feel guilty eating one. or two. or three. (and they are really fun to take pictures of!)
*pride and prejudice (which i had a hard time putting down) was such a great read. for some reason i expected it to be really "old fashioned" and hard to get through, but i was so wrong! now i'm on to sense and sensibility.
*this article on solitude. i learned a lot of new vocab and had to have my dictionary on hand, but i think it was the best article i have ever read. honestly.
*cheche's post about insecurity and the blog world. i completely relate to this and am curious about your guys' thoughts on this subject. (and i promise you will love cheche. she is so cool!)
*TeuxDeux. this digital to do list is one of my favorite recent finds. i love it! i feel nice and organized.
*this playlist on repeat

did you have a favorite part of this week?

5 comments:

  1. Josh Turner. Pretty much. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFz61X2PQTw

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm so glad u shared Teux Deux because I'd never heard of it before and it's TOTALLY my kind of thing!! I'm also about to check out that article!! And Cheche's post was really nice - and eye opening. I am definitely guilty of feeling like that sometimes!
    Those chocolate cones look de-lish!!!

    -Carly
    www.createliveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those chocolate cones look delicious! I love mini desserts; you're right about feeling less guilty hehe
    Great blog! (Maybe we could follow each other?)
    Thanks for the visit. Come back soon :P
    _____________________________________
    http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for shariing- those cones really do look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had them a few days ago, they are quite interesting, is it mousse in the middle the hard covered chocolate?
    galileepolina.blogspot.com
    Love,
    Gali

    ReplyDelete

hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!