well i'm leaving again. i'll be gone for two weeks at a Christian worldview camp. i'm super excited and am getting prepared to have my head jam-packed full of knowledge. :)
I have some posts scheduled...so stick with me!
hey, have lots of fun!! :) I'll be waiting for the scheduled posts!! Hugs! _________________________________________ http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/
I am SOOOOO excited for you! I am so happy you get to do this and cannot wait to hear everything that God puts on your heart while your away. Learn lots girlfriend!! And I will be praying for you while your away. I love you so much wifey, don't forget about me! (actually do, you' will learn more ;))
How fun!! :D Is that your suitcase?! I love it!
ReplyDeletesounds like fun! have a wonderful time...see you when you get back!
ReplyDeletelife in a nutshell
hey, have lots of fun!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'll be waiting for the scheduled posts!!
Hugs!
_________________________________________
http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/
I love your blog! It's super cute. I am now following you :]
ReplyDeleteAlso thanks for the comment on blog that you posted like weeks ago lol.
I am SOOOOO excited for you! I am so happy you get to do this and cannot wait to hear everything that God puts on your heart while your away. Learn lots girlfriend!! And I will be praying for you while your away. I love you so much wifey, don't forget about me! (actually do, you' will learn more ;))
ReplyDeleteCambria
safe travels!
ReplyDeleteooo, love this photo! it makes me want to pack haha. and it also makes me want a cooler suitcase...
ReplyDelete