navigation bar

aboutcraftsrecipessnapshotsfaithheres to lovelydesignblogrollcontact

7/20/11

you should listen to...

photo from here

my friend gave me one of their cds a while back and it always gets me in a great mood! their songs are so lighthearted and fun. my favorite song is "jelly bean". I mean, who wouldn't love a song about jelly beans?!
check them out here!

3 comments:

  1. i don't like jelly beans actually believe it or not. The texture really drives me a bit insane. ha ha..

    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! New (kinda sad) development in my blog, you should go look and check it out because I miss my bloggy friends :)

    life in a nutshell

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...that has to be one of the peppiest songs about candy that I've ever heard. haha How fun! Thanks for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete

hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!