navigation bar

aboutcraftsrecipessnapshotsfaithheres to lovelydesignblogrollcontact

1/15/12

FAMILY TRADITIONS.


We've started a new tradition in my family where we make grilled burritos (so delicious!) and watch Psych (so funny!) on Sunday nights. On cold winter evenings it's an especially fun excuse to bundle up in blankets and laugh together. As the future approaches and my time here living at home dwindles, it will be neat to have these special family traditions to look back on. 

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog background!
    looks like a fantastic tradition :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the most fun traditions I've ever heard of. :) I love Psych- it's my favorite show- and I do enjoy burritos! What a nice memory that'll be to have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so fun! cherish these times. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!