On Monday evening it started snowing. Tuesday evening it snowed even more (5.5 inches to be exact). Wednesday it all froze. Thursday it decided to pour freezing rain. Friday it started to melt. Needless to say, it's been an interesting and beautiful week! It doesn't snow too often so it was so fun to look out of my window into the wintery wonderland that had appeared. I'm not too sad to see it leave though, it was nearly impossible to get anywhere (my car transformed into a giant block of ice and people were getting stuck in the roads) and life kind of stopped. It made for a memorable week, though!
Have you tried out Grace's hand warmer tutorial yet? I made one (bottom right picture) and I love it!










the pictures are so wonderful!
ReplyDeleteAh, winter. ;) We got our share of the ice last night... so I'm banned from going anywhere. I'm bummed because I'm missing church tonight. Glad yours is starting to thaw out a bit! :)
ReplyDeletei simple love the winter...
ReplyDeletebeautiful, beautiful shots!
it must be (so)... liberating