navigation bar

aboutcraftsrecipessnapshotsfaithheres to lovelydesignblogrollcontact

1/4/12

Rules of a Creator's Life


I love this. So often I mistake creativity for random bursts of inspiration; when, really it is a lifestyle of experimenting, failing, and trying some more! The people I look up to as my "creativity" role models are the people who aren't afraid to do what no one else is doing. They are the ones who are constantly striving to stretch themselves and their style and it shows in their work. 
Maybe these "rules" can help with those creativity goals of mine...

1 comment:

  1. I feel I ought to follow some of those guidelines myself. Although I think I accomplish many of the listed tips in the area of knitting. :)
    Any specific craft you're trying to improve in?

    ReplyDelete

hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!