navigation bar

aboutcraftsrecipessnapshotsfaithheres to lovelydesignblogrollcontact

1/23/12

A LITTLE ROOM TOUR.

Welcome to my humble abode! It seems like I'm always changing and updating my little space, but this is a quick look at what it looks like right now. My walls are a light green-ish color and I enjoy putting up pictures that I've taken and things that inspire me! If you've ever posted a tour of your room link it up below in the comments; I want to see!

*All photos are from my Instagram stream (letterstorome)! If you don't have Instagram, you can view my pictures here.

10 comments:

  1. Posting on my room later this week(: do I spot Bath&Body? Your room is gorgeous! I love the color and pictures on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is so cute. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan! You are so creative! I especially love your desk and your cat! The light green is a nice backdrop for how you play with color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww your room is adorable! I love the color of the walls :)

    life in a nutshell

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the warm feeling of your room lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR ROOM! YOU JUST INSPIRED ME TO DO THE SAME (SO A POST COMING SOON :] )

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a charming little place to escape to! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your room! So cute and unique (like YOU!). I posted some photos of our room on this post last month: http://www.dontknowhowtorelax.com/2011/12/i-am-because.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. your room looks oh-so-lovely! I love the photos strung up everywhere :)

    ReplyDelete

hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!