3. HEALTH
do yoga every day for one week: I got into yoga back in sophomore year and I loved it. Somehow I ended up getting out of the habit and I've been meaning to start back up again. Hopefully if I can do it for a few minutes every morning for a week it will be easier to make a part of my daily routine!
find an exercise I (actually) enjoy: I really don't like exercising. Running? Ouch. Swimming? I'm not a huge fan of water. Sports? I've tried most of them and I'd really like to keep my face and limbs in tact, thank you very much. I enjoy walking (I walk really fast) but I would probably have to walk five hours a day to even call it exercise. Hmm. (Any suggestions?)
ride my bike to school: I tried this one morning with a friend and it was super fun! Maybe towards the end of school when it's a little more sunny and less rainy we can do it again.
try the oil cleansing method: I've seen a lot of bloggers try this new way of cleaning your face and I'm really fascinated by it! I tried it for about two weeks but I'm not sure I had the right measurements for the oil. This might be an upcoming blog post...
try lush shampoo/conditioner: I've been around their store a few times and I really like their bar shampoos and conditioners. The nice thing about them is you can buy however much you want and since they are in bar form there are no plastic bottles used! Score.










Cool. You could try Nike trainingclub! It's free and I've lost a few pounds with it, along with getting toned on some targeted areas. You could also try jump roping, or how about taking a dance lesson? Like zumba or even a beginners jazz class!
ReplyDeleteI love LUSH! I want to get some of their bath fizzes. The Twilight one looks the best.
ReplyDeleteAnd walking is absolutely a form of exercise: take it from someone with and eating disorder. When I was really sick, walking was my obsession and I did it all the time. Anywhere from twenty to thirty minutes a day is a good, healthy dose. It's probably one of the best, most natural forms of exercise there is, because it works all the areas of your body that need to be moved on a day-to-day basis. Of course, hiking is fun too. :)
Try cardio kickboxing! It's my favorite. :) SparkPeople has a great 10 minutes video on YouTube that I got started with... couldn't finish it at firs,t but it gets easier. Play some music as you do it, too. That makes it more fun. :)
ReplyDeleteWashing your face with oil? Really?? I am intrigued!
ReplyDelete