navigation bar

aboutcraftsrecipessnapshotsfaithheres to lovelydesignblogrollcontact

1/7/12

GOALS FOR 2012 // ETC.

Okay! Last section! Here we go:

4. ETC (basically things that didn't fit in any of the other categories!)

try a Julia Child recipe: I love Julia Child. I bought her "Mastering the Art Of French Cooking" cookbook after I saw the movie "Julie and Julia" (one of my favorites!) but I've yet to crack it open and try anything. 
buy something from etsy: It's always fun to support fellow crafters and it's been a long time since I've bought anything from etsy. Maybe something to decorate my dorm with?
stop shopping at Forever 21: A while back I decided to steer away from Forever 21 (why do all of their clothes have to be so darn cute, though??) because I'd read some articles about their labor practices and I didn't feel so great about supporting that kind of business. 
try a new Starbucks drink: I love me some chai lattes and peppermint mochas so that's almost always what I get! Maybe I'm just a creature of habit or maybe it's because it is painful to think of wasting five bucks on a drink I don't like, but it might be good to broaden my tastes. 
find three kinds of tea I like: I am going to like tea this year. It's decided. So far I've already found one kind that I like (Vanilla Chai, yum!) and there must be other yummy kinds out there too. 


Whew! There you have it: my buttload of goals for 2012.
Here are the first parts: CREATIVE, THOUGHT, and HEALTH.

I love hearing your goals too! Keep em' coming.

4 comments:

  1. peppermint mochas are the best! I know what you mean - I never want to try everything else. but I know I should.
    and I'd love to actually buy something from etsy this year!
    awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUYING FROM ETSY IS ALWAYS FUN! THERE'S SO MANY DECISIONS TO MAKE THOUGH. DO YOU HAVE A SHOP OF YOUR OWN? I'M WORKING ON BUILDING UP MY SHOP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! If you try something you don't like at Starbucks, if you take it back up to the counter they'll usually get you something else. Just fyi. You should try the green tea frap with either soy milk (for a vanilla-ish flavor tint) or non-fat milk. (I prefer non-fat). It's good. :)

    Tea-wise, I like Awake by Tazo. It's a black tea and really nice. If you're making it yourself, make sure you let it steep in the water for 3 minutes before you do anything to it. Tea tastes best that way. :) I like to add a little truvia and a bit of milk to my tea. That may change the way you feel about tea. :) Chai is always good- try apple chai sometime. You'd probably like it. Let's see... European teas will always taste better, so no matter which kind (black, grey, oolong, white), if you can get something imported from Ireland or England, it's worth it. ;) My favorite tea is Bewley's Gold Blend from Ireland. YUM. :)

    And I'm sad about Forever 21! I didn't know about that. Shame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy for the no shopping at Forever 21! So proud of you girl! Also your tea tastes like hot water! Nothing more. haha, that hardly counts for drinking tea ;)! I love you!!

    Cambria

    ReplyDelete

hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!