The new school year is always a perfect opportunity for making goals. And I love making goals. A lot of these are ones that might be slightly unrealistic (working out four times a week? pshh) but I'm going to try my best.
What are some of your school year goals?










What a beautiful handwriting!
ReplyDeleteI didn't have many written goals during my school years, I'm afraid. But I was always a good student and tried to do almost everything on that list. Except the work out part. hahah
Have a great day.
mustbeliberating.blogspot.com
Wow, your handwriting is so gorgeous! I need a tutorial on that ;). One of my biggest goals is reading, too.
ReplyDeleteYour handwriting is so pretty! I'm going to spend less time on the computer this school year, but lots of time with my camera. I want to learn to play the ukelele too - my brother has one, and he's really good at it. Doodling, well, I already do that often :) cool goals!
ReplyDeleteyeah...working out? pshh. forget it :) and you have such purrdy handwriting!!
ReplyDeleteI've barely had time to pay bills and go online let alone make goals. I really need to though :). Your penmanship and paper is soooo freaking cute! I want you to just write all of my notes and send off letters in my name. Soooo freaking cute! And yeah one of my goals would definitely be to drop weight but exercising and being more active and less sedentary!
ReplyDelete♥cheche
savedthrulove.blogspot.com
♥cheche
catchy handwriting and good goals for the year ahead. making my bed is a must everyday! i'd also like to do assignments the day its assigned and stay up with text readings. memorizing verses is another.
ReplyDelete