O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you,
in a dry and weary land where there is no water.
I have seen you in the sanctuary
and beheld your power and your glory.
Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.
My soul will be satisfied as with the riches of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you.
Psalm 63:1-5










love. this. always exactly what i needed.
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite Psalms! Never gets old.
ReplyDeleteHey, Megan
ReplyDeleteWould you like to join me on 'tuesday tune'?
Hope you and Flor decide link up! :)
mustbeliberating.blogspot.com
my God, you are my God.
ReplyDeleteAnd I will ever praise you.
My God, you are my God.
And I will ever praise you!
I love that song and this verse completely reminded me of it.
such a beautiful set of scripture.
love you girl!
♥cheche
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePlease visit-
littledovehappyflower.blogspot.com
how beautiful.
ReplyDelete