navigation bar

aboutcraftsrecipessnapshotsfaithheres to lovelydesignblogrollcontact

8/1/11

pencil eraser bunting flags

i stumbled across this idea on pinterest and i decided to try it out myself. it is so simple and makes the cutest little cards. 
so...here is what you need:
a pencil with a new eraser, x-acto knife, paper plate, paint brushes for stirring, cup of water, paper towels, your choice of paint, and cards or object to stamp on





[happy first day of august!]
pssst: have you entered the giveaway yet?

11 comments:

  1. I love this! Saving it to my DIY folder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Think I may have to try these out myself!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww so cute and so effective! I might have to give this a go!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so easy! definitely doing this when i get home today! thanks for posting this D.I.Y.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was really cute!
    I loved it!
    Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this! Your so creative girl. ANd you have really nice handwriting :).

    ♥cheche

    http://savedthrulove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! :D I really love that and am definitely going to scrounge up an x-acto knife (against my better judgement... bad things happen when I have those things, heh) and make some things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!