basically, they are these fun little plastic cameras that take very...unique...pictures. I say unique because you never really know what you are going to get! i'm talking random blurry spots, light leaks, super bright colors, super faded colors, vignettes, that sort of thing. what makes the diana neat is that unpredictability!
here are some shots that i've taken this past year...
funny random red light...
mmm... cupcakes!
my pretty sister
neat double exposures (sometimes on purpose...sometimes not!)
if you have one or are thinking about getting a diana, I would be more than happy to attempt and answer any questions you might have!














I really want one! I just need to want to spend the money. haha!
ReplyDeleteSo cool where do u get them?
ReplyDeletei want a DIANA! and they are so adorable as well :). Are they digital? is that how you upload them?
ReplyDelete♥cheche
http://savedthrulove.blogspot.com
Thankyou for sharing, these are lovely.
ReplyDeleteI do like the effect you get from lomo cameras. Very nice. :)
Nice shots! I use a Holga myself. It's yellow and I've named my lovely little thing Pineapple. :) I have maybe 4-5 rolls of film I need to get developed. I've been using Pineapple a lot lately. Maybe I'll share some on my own blog when I get them back. It so fun to see what you end up with! I love light leaks myself, so I'm hoping for some good ones. :) The shot of the cupcake and the arrow and the one of your sister are my favs. Share more sometime! :)
ReplyDelete