hahahahahahahahahathat's about as weird and awkward as it gets. life in a nutshell
Love it! Ha! This is hilarious. And yep, where I come, we definitely have regular speed bumps!-Carlywww.createliveblog.com
haha BUMPS all the way out here in Orange County.♥cheche
Ha! I thought speed humps were funny, too, but then I realized that the speed hump I drove over was different than a speed bump! It was really big. So I don't like speed humps anymore. but maybe they're not supposed to be different?
hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!
hahahahahahahahaha
ReplyDeletethat's about as weird and awkward as it gets.
life in a nutshell
Love it! Ha! This is hilarious. And yep, where I come, we definitely have regular speed bumps!
ReplyDelete-Carly
www.createliveblog.com
haha BUMPS all the way out here in Orange County.
ReplyDelete♥cheche
Ha! I thought speed humps were funny, too, but then I realized that the speed hump I drove over was different than a speed bump! It was really big. So I don't like speed humps anymore. but maybe they're not supposed to be different?
ReplyDelete