my new glasses from warby parker arrived! so excited.
[sidenote: if any of you wear glasses or are looking for someplace to buy glasses...go to warbyparker.com. seriously. they are the best! they have the best customer service and design and their glasses are super fun!]
also, we got back from california last night so I'll post the rest of the pictures soon!
oh and have a wonderful fourth of july, friends!










oooh love! can't wait to see you guys today!
ReplyDelete♥ purplypinkme.blogspot.com
and they are all under 100bucks too right?? I want to check out their new sunglasses that I just got an email about a couple of days ago. thanks for the reminder. You look amazing too. Very hipster chic :). Ha ha.. Blessings girl!
ReplyDelete♥cheche
http://savedthrulove.blogspot.com
Looks good on you :)
ReplyDeletex
Marielle
Hey there Megan. I wanted to stop by to check out your blog & say thanks for reading mine and commenting. You look super cute in those glasses, and I can't wait to read your blog!! :)
ReplyDeleteThey are way cute, girl! Now I want glasses(:
ReplyDeleteas soon as i save up the dough, i'm getting some. i've been day dreaming about a pair for a while... you pushed me to make the decision!
ReplyDeleteyou're such a beauty!
stephanie claire