Ephesians 5:2, The Message Version
some verses jsut say things so perfectly.
love love love. a short little word that can be so difficult sometimes. I love where it says that Christ didn't love with the intent of getting something in return, but instead He gave up everything to love us. i'm not sure i'll every be able to fully comprehend that kind of love.
oh and the berries don't really have anything to do with the verse. i've just been inspired by these beautiful little fruits from our garden. they are so beautiful, aren't they? not to mention yummy...
love love love. a short little word that can be so difficult sometimes. I love where it says that Christ didn't love with the intent of getting something in return, but instead He gave up everything to love us. i'm not sure i'll every be able to fully comprehend that kind of love.
oh and the berries don't really have anything to do with the verse. i've just been inspired by these beautiful little fruits from our garden. they are so beautiful, aren't they? not to mention yummy...










i definitely agree with that verse, and it's amazing how selfish we are sometimes- most of the time- unconsciously, or consciously doing things for our own benefit. thank you for that subtle wake-up call, and those berries sure look delish.
ReplyDelete♥flor
comment or follow at florecity.blogspot.com
i would love a garden to go and pick berries from. But I really am not interested in the labor part. ha ha. But it is so funny how GOD labored and died just to be able to call us his children again even though we were happy to turn from Him. Such great love and I pray we can fully understand it more each day by being filled with Him. That is all I could EVER ask for.
ReplyDeleteConsuming fire..
fan into flame..
a passion for your name.
Spirit of God
fall in this place...
♥cheche
hmm, guess we'll never be able to fully understand and live that kind of love, but i guess having children might transform us into better unselfish loving human beings.. it's probably not the same, but I truly believe it is as similar as it gets... what do you think?
ReplyDeletemustbeliberating.blogspot.com