navigation bar

aboutcraftsrecipessnapshotsfaithheres to lovelydesignblogrollcontact

7/24/11

i love fonts

this was originally a guest post i did for kelsey's blog. unfortunately the picture didn't show up, but i thought i would share it with you guys anyways!

i hope you found some new fonts and inspiration!

click the links below to see where to download each font:

(digital papers from puglypixel.com)

7 comments:

  1. oh i'm so sorry the link didn't show up! i'll try to fix it...thanks for re-posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for linking those. I just downloaded Japan and Folk! I love discovering new fonts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fonts! I can never find the right one for my blog header. I sift through them for hours and hours. lol It is so fun

    ♥CheChe

    http://savedthrulove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo pretty! I just downloaded the learning curve...instant favorite :)

    -LeAhnna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these! I'm a closet type nerd. My favorites are between lucidity and rough typewriter.

    ReplyDelete

hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!