navigation bar

aboutcraftsrecipessnapshotsfaithheres to lovelydesignblogrollcontact

7/30/11

giveaway time!

hello, my friends!
i couldn't quite believe my eyes this morning when i logged into my blogger page. 50 followers. uh....what?! craziness! i have loved getting to know you guys and i am so blessed to be able to see life through your blogs as well.
anyways, that said, i thought i would do a little giveaway!
this is what you'll win:
assorted cards/stationary, a mix cd, cupcake notebook, fuji instax picture (not shown)

to enter, all you have to do is
1) become a follower if you aren't already
2) comment below and tell me what your favorite quote, song, or book is!
i'll pick a winner at random on monday, august 8th!

have a lovely, lovely weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Hey, I am a follower already!

    My favorite song... I've been trying to pick some for a project that I have in mind. It is pretty hard. It's that it is my all time favorite song (because there are simply too many songs in this Universe :P), but it's definitely been part of my teenage memories:

    BED OF ROSES - BON JOVI

    I'm here to win!!

    Hey, pay me a visit sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i follow!
    i don't really have a favorite song right now... but i really like Glee. ;) haha.
    please pretty please pick meeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow too! :)

    My favorite quote comes from this movie Ratatouille: "Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere."

    I have several favorite songs. My all time favorite song is TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART (but the WESTLIFE version). At the moment my favorite song is 'Someone Like You' by Adele.

    My favorite book is 'The things we do for love' by Kritin Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Favorite song at the moment? "No Cars Go", by Arcade Fire

    It's gentle and eases me when I go to sleep and is great when I'm watercolor painting.

    Congrats on your fifty-ONE followers (now)- you will go far, dearest.

    ♥Flor

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite song at the moment is "Enchanted" by (the one and only) Taylor Swift, though "Good Life" by OneRepublic is a close second.

    I love it because it is so magical and, well, enchanting. And adorable :)

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow!
    I never have a favorite song, but right now I'm loving this kooky song that my little brother made up about our vacation. He plays along on his ukelele.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow you :)

    Song... changes a lot. But, right now it may be "Slumber" by Needtobreathe or perhaps "Rise" by Shawn McDonald. Quote wise I've been stuck on "Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."

    ReplyDelete
  8. i follow!
    and my fave song is "Glow" by Britt nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow!
    I would say my favorite book is the Bible- for sure!

    ReplyDelete

hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!