navigation bar

aboutcraftsrecipessnapshotsfaithheres to lovelydesignblogrollcontact

6/27/11

on the road again

well my family is taking a little road trip down to california!
here is a sampling of the music we will be listening to in attempt to pass the many, many hours in the car.

your love is strong (jon foreman)
coachella (brooke fraser)
set fire to the rain (adele)
closer (shawn mcdonald)
falling (the civil wars)
hills of indigo blue (future of forestry)
soldier (ingrid michaelson)
corner (allie moss)
the stand (hillsong)


what are your favorite songs at the moment?

5 comments:

  1. needtobreathe - slumber - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCmRKEEMzTo

    gungor - beautiful things -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR7VOKQ0xJY

    jamie grace - hold me -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysrIY84Ubmc

    that song's just fun! hey I just started listening to future of forestry! great band!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for coming by my blog, Megan:) Yours is lovely. i like the design alot! One of my fav songs right now is King of Anything... I love it!
    And i'm totally following now, i hope you'll keep in touch!
    xo
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah! so i cannot find the follower button here... it must not be loading.
    i'll come back later and see if it's working then.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I need that mixtape. Now. :) :)
    <3 leigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. All lovely songs, your blog is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!