navigation bar

aboutcraftsrecipessnapshotsfaithheres to lovelydesignblogrollcontact

6/21/11

snapshot of the moment (v.6)

wondering how it's been a week since I blogged. whoops!
thankful for the sun. it now actually feels like summer!
addicted to greek gods yogurt. have you tried it yet? you will never go back to regular yogurt again!
organizing my computer. I realized that I probably didn't need every homework assignment from freshman year clogging up my documents folder.
finishing up ordering my new glasses from warby parker! i'll definitely be blogging about them when they arrive...
reading the book of genesis. soo good. I came to a point where I decided that I needed to learn more about the "old traditions" and story of our faith. I started at genesis. and it has been incredible! I have read genesis before, but I am taking it slower and really trying to take in and research all that I am reading. God is so amazing.

5 comments:

  1. love your blog!
    i love greek yogurt, where do you get the greek god brand?
    can't wait to see your new glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog darling. thanks for visiting mine!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! :) I am addicted to greek yogurt, too, btw... it's so delicious. What's your favorite flavor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous shot.
    I really love peach chobani.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!