navigation bar

aboutcraftsrecipessnapshotsfaithheres to lovelydesignblogrollcontact

6/24/11

friday favorites

taken by me on my diana f+ camera.
*this list of hipster baby names. my favorites are hazel for a girl and silas for a boy!
*jon foreman's "seasons" cd project. I've been listening to him nonstop on youtube playlists! you can see what I mean here.
*this verse: "This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us." (1 John 10-12)
*staying up a little two late the other night finishing One Thousand Gifts. so worth it. I catch myself randomly thanking God for the little things throughout the day and it gives me a better perspective and outlook.
*this flickr stream with super cool lomography style photos. love.

3 comments:

  1. what is that a picture of. I stared at it for quite some time and now i'm just at a loss.. Plastic definitely but what is it!!?? hahaha


    I love the hipster baby names. I just checked out the sight and got really lost in the different categories... So fun. Didn't find my name though ;) Chetreanna.. One of a kind I suppose.

    blessings girl!

    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 1 John 10-12! Thanks for sharing your favorites :)
    Just found your blog - love the simplicity and style.

    Blessings!
    -Carly
    www.createliveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read One Thousand Gifts. I had to stop the first time I started reading it because I was at work and that first part of the story was making me want to sob. (I'm pretty sure I did actually cry later at home.) Anyway, such a beautifully powerful book. I can see why you stayed up so late reading it!

    Loved that baby name list. Silas is a great name for a boy! :)

    ReplyDelete

hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!