diana photo from last winter
drinking too many cups of Trader Joes sipping chocolate.
making Christmas wishlists.
making birthday wishlists.
feeling like I'm making too many wishlists.
baking cookies.
listening to the She & Him Christmas album on repeat.
attempting to tackle the never ending pile of homework.
reading blogs when I should be tackling said never ending pile of homework.
soaking in the magic of Christmastime.
that's what I've been doing lately!
what have you been up to my friends?










love it :)
ReplyDeletea Diana camera is on my Christmas wishlist!
Praying over a boy.
ReplyDeleteLetting my intentions be known to boy.
Still talking to boy as friends somehow by the GRACE of God and things somehow not being awkward like they rightfully should be?????
yeah.
December has started off with quite a mild but serious BANG.
And I must admit. God is only becoming more desireable in and through all of this!
I want and need to try trader joes sipping chocolate??! Is it really good??
And I just could get into the SHE&HIM xmas album. I really tried too And I looveeee her. Just didn't work.
Thank you for your prayers and comments. Your an amazing woman to follow in the blogworld :)
♥cheche
Trying to finish my homeworks too! I'm procrastinating soo badly.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great beginning of December. :) I've been... trying to finish up on my to-do list left over from this fall so I can move on to my winter things. Loving how God's been working in me. Reading new books. Listening to many great Christmas songs. :)
ReplyDelete