I haven't thought of that Mele Kalikimaka song in ages, but it just started playing at the end! It does't show it on the playlist, though... anyway, love that song :)
eek! thanks for sharing! I'm totally in love with the She and Him cd right now, but I think I'll add this to my christmas playlist on grooveshark. thanks friend, and happy holidays. xo flor
ahh! Phil Wickham!!he is just so great.I cant wait to see him in concert thiswinte(:merry early Christmas!xxo.
oh thank you Darling :).♥CheChehttp://savedthrulove.blogspot.comp.s. I am going to listen to this rather than PANDORA while surfing blogspot :)God Bless beautiful
hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!
I haven't thought of that Mele Kalikimaka song in ages, but it just started playing at the end! It does't show it on the playlist, though... anyway, love that song :)
ReplyDeleteeek! thanks for sharing! I'm totally in love with the She and Him cd right now, but I think I'll add this to my christmas playlist on grooveshark.
ReplyDeletethanks friend, and happy holidays.
xo flor
ahh! Phil Wickham!!
ReplyDeletehe is just so great.
I cant wait to see him in concert thiswinte(:
merry early Christmas!
xxo.
oh thank you Darling :).
ReplyDelete♥CheChe
http://savedthrulove.blogspot.com
p.s. I am going to listen to this rather than PANDORA while surfing blogspot :)
God Bless beautiful