Maybe it's the beautiful architecture, or the art, or the food (who am I kidding, I'd go just for bread and cheese) but I would love, love, love to go to France someday. Someday soon, preferably.
all photos from this lovely blog
What have you been dreaming about lately?













My friend Courtney is going to study abroad in France!! She's so excited. :)
ReplyDeleteI've been dreaming about... time in my life that's unhurried. And also going to visit my friends Vicki and Erin. :)
It is absolutely beautiful! I'm so lucky to live within driving distance of France. And we're actually thinking about going there in December again.
ReplyDeleteI'm always dreaming abt traveling as well, but lately I guess my dreams are pretty much wrapped around having kids right now... i can't wait :P
Have a nice weekend, darling!
Megan. If ever you go to Italy... you know how much you are going to eat. hahahaha. I am dreaming about college and all of the world issues that I want to build a non-profit around. ahhh!
ReplyDeleteCambria
Spain, Ireland, College Abroad maybe? Moving out soon... Life with Christ unfiltered, without me getting in the way.
ReplyDelete♥cheche
Midnight in Paris is WoodyAllens latest film and it is amazing :). You should go watch it my dear.
One of my friends was in France recently... her photos made me want to go there. Such a beautiful place. Italy is my dream location, though. The food, the countryside, the language, the art... all beautiful. :) Maybe someday.
ReplyDeleteMy dreams right now... to see the end of this wedding [working] season. To find a missions trip to go on in 2012. To spend mornings with Jesus, unhurried and without distraction.
i've been daydreaming about this very same thing... and this:
ReplyDeletegreat minds think alike! i'm glad i'm not the only one who fantasises about these things!
xo florrrrr (with a french accent):)