ahah. That was pretty interesting and entertaining.♥chechep.s. I don't know if I could ever find a good enough hostage.
I totally almost posted this!!! hahaah Rockstar posted it too! Cambria
Now THAT is dedication to productivity. I don't know that I'd ever go that route myself... I'd probably mess it up and end up "killing" my "hostage" on accident. haha It's an interesting idea, though!
i'm a huge miranda july fan... glad you are too!
hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!
ahah. That was pretty interesting and entertaining.
ReplyDelete♥cheche
p.s. I don't know if I could ever find a good enough hostage.
I totally almost posted this!!! hahaah Rockstar posted it too!
ReplyDeleteCambria
Now THAT is dedication to productivity. I don't know that I'd ever go that route myself... I'd probably mess it up and end up "killing" my "hostage" on accident. haha It's an interesting idea, though!
ReplyDeletei'm a huge miranda july fan... glad you are too!
ReplyDelete