navigation bar

aboutcraftsrecipessnapshotsfaithheres to lovelydesignblogrollcontact

6/1/11

hearty chocolate chip cookies

this recipe is soo good. I know there are a lot of chocolate chip cookie recipes out there, but this one should definitely be up there in the top ten somewhere! these have walnuts in them and have a more hearty feel than most chocolate chip cookies.

here's the recipe:
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon flaxseed (this stuff is so good for you!)
1 1/4 cup oatmeal
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
2 oz grated milk chocolate (about one hershey bar)
3/4 chopped walnuts
chocolate chips


Bake at 375 for ten minutes!

4 comments:

  1. Yum that looks so delicious! I'll totally have to make those sometime :) tell Erin I had a great time with her this weekend!

    -Kelsey :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom totally made these from your recipee the other day!!:) LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum! i'll have to try those sometime soon.

    Emily
    easyaspicooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!