navigation bar

aboutcraftsrecipessnapshotsfaithheres to lovelydesignblogrollcontact

6/30/11

california road trip: days two & three

here are some snapshots from the last couple of days! 
our first day in san francisco it was pouring rain. I hadn't even thought to bring a rain jacket, so I got pretty soaked! I thought this was supposed to be california!? 
the jelly belly factory (fairfield)
a (rainy) drive through napa valley
a stop for frozen yogurt in japantown (where some of the flavors were lychee fruit, guava, and taro root!)
an impromptu photo shoot at the golden gate bridge where I found out my little sister is actually a really good photographer! 
milkshakes and hot fudge sundaes from ghirardellis. yumyum!

thank you for all the lovely comments on my last couple of posts! you all really brighten my day!

15 comments:

  1. oooh, I love the picture with all of the jelly beans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that golden gate bridge pic! Your sis is a good little photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i kind of wish i was on this trip! it looks like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a lovely trip so far! I would love to go to california:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Megan! I'm a new follower, your blog is awesome! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on mine.
    I love all the bright colors in the jelly beans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO fun!! :D Makes me want to visit San Fran again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pictures :) and frozen yogurt is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I bet those milkshakes from Ghiradelli were amazing!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am loving yours and I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, Napa looks gorgeous! I've always wanted to visit there ever since The Parent Trap :). It looks especially pretty after the rain! Fun trip!!

    redheadmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word...ghirardellis semi-sweet chocolate ships are literally my favorite thing ever!<3 <3 <3 Love the pictures!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. GHIARDELLIS. YUM. I want to go there someday now. Thanks for sharing and I'm sure you're having a fantastic time!


    ♥flor

    ReplyDelete
  12. goodness! all those jellybeans. Ha Ha I have never seen so many. I really get excited when I see other people traveling. I don't get to do it too much but I know God will open doors someday. If not I'm perfectly fine living and dieing in Orange County having never seen the world. lol Thanks for your beautiful comments on my blog. i still am shocked people read it at all. Ha Ha. It really is like a personal diary.

    I want to go to the GHIRADELLI FACTORY!!! AHHHH Sounds so delicious. REAL CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKES Or I guess REALLY CHOCOLATEY Milkshakes sound sooooo amazing... haha Love you girl!

    ♥cheche

    http://savedthrulove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks like fun, and you're right-- your sister is a great photographer :) and I LOVE your top in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cool, have a great trip! Those are my favorite yogurt flavors! You should totally keep heading south, it gets boring at first, then cooler as you reach San Diego!

    xo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!