navigation bar

aboutcraftsrecipessnapshotsfaithheres to lovelydesignblogrollcontact

5/3/11

in the kitchen: yummy spinach salad

My friend introduced me to this spinach salad a couple weeks ago and I have been obsessed ever since! I don't normally even like spinach very much but this stuff is beyond delicious!
For my salad I like to use:
spinach
cucumber chunks
red pepper slices
dried craisins
feta
raw or salted almonds
chicken or turkey
(the chicken is especially good grilled with Trader Joe's soyaki sauce or Yoshidas)
Dressing: (soo simple)
1/3 parts olive oil
2/3 parts balsamic vinegar

Ta da! You have just made yourself the most delicious salad ever. (Not to mention healthy...so you can pat yourself on the back twice!) This makes the best lunch and is super easy to throw together!

2 comments:

  1. it's that time of year! i gotta get off my pbjs and back to eating salads for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so, so delicious! <3

    ReplyDelete

hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!