navigation bar

aboutcraftsrecipessnapshotsfaithheres to lovelydesignblogrollcontact

4/9/12

A LITTLE BIT OF ARIZONA IN LITTLE BITTY PHOTOS.

My family took a little spring break trip to Arizona in search of some sun. We found it! It was so beautiful and a nice climate change to the seemingly endless rain we have in Washington. I'll post a few more photos from the trip later, but here are a couple instax photos I snapped while we were there. (These were all taken on my Fuji Instax mini camera, by the way!)


4 comments:

  1. How fun! :D I need to visit Arizona while I'm living so close. Can't wait to hear more! Love those snapshots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalom, happy to find out yours! I've grabbed a button of yours.

    http://iypb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I wish I was there, sounds like a lovely holiday:)

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan:) Just found your blog, and am so enjoying your beautiful words! Excited to follow you girl! love Katie

    www.hopeengaged.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!