So a couple weeks ago I ordered some of my Instagram pictures on PostalPix. I got them in the mail and it was super fun to actually hold the pictures in my hands rather than just looking at them on my phone. The quality is really good and PostalPix was really easy to work with (if you ever want to order iPhone pictures I would totally recommend them!)! I decided to update my room and make myself an Instagram wall! It's fun to have all of the pictures up on display.
3/12/12
GOALS // PRINT MORE PICTURES: CHECK.
So a couple weeks ago I ordered some of my Instagram pictures on PostalPix. I got them in the mail and it was super fun to actually hold the pictures in my hands rather than just looking at them on my phone. The quality is really good and PostalPix was really easy to work with (if you ever want to order iPhone pictures I would totally recommend them!)! I decided to update my room and make myself an Instagram wall! It's fun to have all of the pictures up on display.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









I love these! You have the best Instagrams :) and I've been thinking about getting some prints made myself! I'll definitely check out PostalPix when I get around to it.
ReplyDeletei like your wall collage. the green in the back is lovely as well :). blessings girl!
ReplyDelete♥CheChe
I think this would be a great gift to someone too!
ReplyDeleteLove your wall! It looks so good! :) I'll have to think about making my own little Instagram space. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my God, I love this! I love the pictures, love your words, and I love how inspired I am feeling right now. I just got a super duper new phone with an excellent camera on it, so I will steal your idea and start to take more pictures to decorate my life with. :) Thank you! x
ReplyDelete