navigation bar

aboutcraftsrecipessnapshotsfaithheres to lovelydesignblogrollcontact

3/5/12

FILM PHOTOGRAPHY // NISHE

These beautiful photos by Nishe make me want to pull out my film camera again! I can't stop looking at them. Lately I've been relying on photos I took a long time ago rather than getting out there and photographing the current things. Time to dust off my camera.

How do you stay inspired to keep your camera out?

4 comments:

  1. I love doing a personal project. For me it was self portraits every day. It made me get in the habit of always having a camera with me and looking for things that inspired me or would make good environments for a photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely look up photos to keep you inspired or try to recreate them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty:) excited to start following your blog, and be friends!! love Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been a camera girl but these pictures make me want to write music or a poem... I really adore them :)
    blessing chica

    ♥CheChe

    ReplyDelete

hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!