navigation bar

aboutcraftsrecipessnapshotsfaithheres to lovelydesignblogrollcontact

11/20/11

Dear Megan,

photo taken on my diana f+ camera

Sometimes I like to imagine that you get things done on time and are great at time management.
But really you are an awful procrastinator. 

Sometimes I like to imagine that you read poetry and are enthralled by the beauty of the words.
But really half the time you have no clue why they're talking that way or what's going on.

Sometimes I like to imagine that you love to drink hot cups of tea, any kind, in big mugs on rainy afternoons. 
But really you think most tea tastes like nasty flavored water.

Sometimes I like to imagine that you don't care about what you look like or what other people think of you.
But you do. You really do.

Sometimes I like to imagine that you always put God at the center of your life.
But sometimes I think you love other things more

Maybe someday things will change.
Someday soon.

5 comments:

  1. But thank the Lord that despite the facades we can put on and even believe there is still no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus. Don't dwell girl. The fact that you wrote this just shows how in tune you are with God because only he can reveal the depths of our hearts. You are beautiful. And I love you even more because of this post.

    ♥CheChe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure you just described my life...it's good to know others feel the same way sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's safe to say we've all been there. Well, not me with the tea comment... I drink that stuff daily and love it, but the rest of it. I think we all hide behind those I've-got-it-together type of masks, but it's okay to not be together. We're human. Our spirits are willing, but our flesh is weak. And guess what... it's okay that we're weak. His power is made perfect in weakness. His goodness isn't dependent on our own. So even if sometimes we love things more than Him or if we cling to selfishness instead of letting Him lead, we're still His beloved, His redeemed. He is faithful and steadfast in His love for us. We'll find forgiveness for our weaknesses and He'll use us in spite of them. Beautiful, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, megan
    i guess everybody feels like that ate some point.
    you're not alone, darling. :P

    many blessings,


    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay the first three made me laugh out loud. but the last two made me a little sad. We have all been there. I love you and am here for you! I'll be praying.

    Cam <3

    ReplyDelete

hello, friend! thanks for stopping by. leave me a link to your blog so I can visit you!