I love when things are organized neatly. As you can imagine, when I stumbled across this blog, my heart was very happy.
Here are some pictures from the blog, cleverly titled, "Things Organized Neatly".
I love to cook, and I'm an architecture major... and if my kitchen and drawing table were as neat as those first two photos... thinking about it makes me feel like such a slob!
whoa! that'd be pretty shwweeet if life was like that!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I know.. I can totally relate..
ReplyDeleteMy friends used to call me Monica Geller - never really known why :)
mustbeliberating.blogspot.com
I just died and went to heaven.
ReplyDeletehttp://thejewelrysheller.blogspot.com
(Following you now! I love your blog design!)
That's pretty cool! I'm pretty organized as well and the recent piles that have been forming in my house are REALLY getting to me!
ReplyDeleteI love to cook, and I'm an architecture major... and if my kitchen and drawing table were as neat as those first two photos... thinking about it makes me feel like such a slob!
ReplyDelete-Katherine